While home seclusion and the closure of foodservice establishments as a result of the pandemic gave a huge boost to retail volume sales of fish and seafood in 2020, the lower demand through foodservice and institutional channels resulted in fishermen reducing their frequency of offshore fishing.
The Fish and Seafood in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2017-2021, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2026 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Crustaceans, Fish, Molluscs and Cephalopods.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Fish and Seafood market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
The publisher has over 40 years’ experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, the publisher has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
Key Topics Covered:
FISH AND SEAFOOD IN VIETNAM
KEY DATA FINDINGS
- Declining retail volume sales due to rising prices and reduced availability
- Foodservice and institutional demand weakens further compared to 2020
PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Sustainable fishing and aquaculture essential moving forward
- E-commerce offers further potential for expansion
- Summary 1 Major Processors of Fish and Seafood 2021
FRESH FOOD IN VIETNAM
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sw7xvd
Go to Source